The candidate who wants to pursue BAMS course from U.P, M.P., Haryana, and Rajasthan at SKS one of the top BAMS Ayurvedic Colleges in North India must fill the form available with the prospectus for BAMS course approved by CCIM, New Delhi & AYUSH, New Delhi, which is available in college office/can be availed by post submitting a D.D. in favor of college.
The duly filled application form should reach SKS one of the best BAMS Ayurvedic colleges in UP within 10 days of commencement of the results of the respective boards/states along with required enclosures. Candidate must submit the filled application form personally at CCIM approved & AYUSH approved SKS AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, NH#2, CHAUMUHAN, MATHURA (U. P.) -281406situated near by Delhi & surrounded by other states like M.P., Rajasthan & Haryana.
The entrance test will be organized by the Association of Private Ayureved, Unani and Homeopathic College of U.P. for the states like U.P., M.P., Rajasthan & Haryana. The test will be conducted by a neutral agency. Those who will achieve higher rank in merit list get selected in the courses/college of their choice. The candidates will get admit card and have to appear in the entrance test to be held on Specified date in centre at cities like, Aligarh, Noida, Lucknow, Ghazipur, Agra etc. which will be intimated to the candidate in the admit card. The entrance test will have multiple choice type questions as per the syllabus of U.P. CPMT. Result will be declared within 02 weeks of the date of examination and the merit list will be displayed in college office and selected candidate will receive letter regarding admission. The declaration of merit list counseling will be held where candidate can choose the course of their choice for BAMS in M.P., U.P., Haryana & Rajasthan.
Date of Counseling will be informed to all applicants, so that they have to appear in the counseling.
If a candidate does not appear in BAMS counseling he would not be entitled to admission and seat will be allotted to candidate who is next in the merit list.
Any changes in the admission procedure may be implemented subject to directions/norms of the Central Govt. / CCIM/State Govt as per notice.
We believe the admission details will also help students who are looking for Admission in Ayurvedic College in Haryana/Rajasthan/MP.
The Admission criteria as per CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE, NOTIFICATION New Delhi, the 7th December, 2018 F.No. 24-14/2018 (UG Regulation)
Eligibility for Admission. – The eligibility to seek admission in Bachelor of Ayurveda education shall be as under:-
- The candidate must have passed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination recognised by the concerned State Government and Education Board with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained minimum of fifty percent marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the aforesaid qualifying examination in the case of general category and forty percent marks in the case of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
- In respect of persons with disability candidate specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (49 of 2016), the minimum qualifying marks in the said qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall be forty-five percent in the case of general category and forty percent in the case of the Scheduled Casted, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
- No candidates shall be admitted to B.A.M.S Degree Course at SKS one of the top BAMS Ayurvedic Colleges in North India unless he has attained the age of seventeen years on or before the 31st December of the year of his admission in the first year of the course and more than of twenty-five years on or before the 31st December of the year of admission in the first year of the course.
Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed by five years in the case of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and physically handicapped candidates.
- (i) There shall be a uniform entrance examination for all medical institutions at the under- graduate level, namely the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to under-graduate course in each academic year and shall be conducted by an authority designated by the Central Government.
(ii) In order to be eligible for admission to under-graduate course for an academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in the ‘National Eligibility Entrance Test for undergraduate course’ held for the said academic year:
Provided that in respect of –
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile;
- Candidate with benchmark disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (49 of 2016), the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile in the case of general category and 40th percentile in the case the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.