SKS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital one of the top BAMS Ayurvedic Colleges in North India wishes you and your family Happy and prosperous Shab-e – Barat and Good Friday. Today we intend to take a serious issue apart from the outbreak of pandemic Corona Virus. We pray for your safety.
We will list down some of the teachings from the religion of Christians and Muslims. We believe that embracing the condition as it is, is the wisest thing we can do. And as we dream of a secular India we believe all religions are equal.
Teachings of Good Friday
- Good Friday is a critical day of the year for Christians as it marks what we consider to be the most momentous weekend in world history. The name Good Friday is entirely apt, as Jesus ‘suffering and death, as horrific as it was, marked the dramatic fulfillment of God’s attempt to redeem his people from their sins. Dear students we at one of the top BAMS Ayurvedic Colleges in UP believe that we all have the right to commit sins as these are sins that teach us. We always recommend you to actively take part in all the activities conducted at SKS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital as these are conducted with a motive to unleash your potentials and teach you.
- Another important thing about Good Friday is that it tells us about the law that reminds us how bleak our situation is; then comes the gospel of the grace of Christ, which gives us redemption and salvation.
- Good Friday is “strong” because it must have happened for us to obtain the joy of Easter, as awful as that day was. Dear students we at one of the best BAMS Ayurvedic Colleges in North India have always tried our best to bring out the changes in our teaching Methodology that suits you and bring laurels to the nation.
Teachings of Shab-E –Barat
- With the dream of Secular India we bring to you the teachings of Shab-E –Barat. Dear all SKS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital one of the top choice of students looking for BAMS Ayurvedic Colleges in Rajasthan never discriminates on the basis of religion and request you all to fulfill our dream of a secular India.
- Muslims believe on Shab-e Barat, on the basis of their past deeds, God writes their destinies for the coming year.
- It is the night of fortunes and forgiveness, hence dear students you must learn to forgive the sin makers and move forward.