Please tell us a bit about the college.
SKS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is one of the BAMS Ayurvedic Colleges in Rajasthan founded under SKS Group aegis. Our college is approved by Indian Government Department of Ayush, New Delhi recognised by Indian Medicine Central Council, New Delhi. It is located right next to NH #2, with excellent connectivity to the rail and road.
What are the Institute’s courses offered, and what are their duration?
B.A.M.S (Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) is offered at our college. The length of the BAMS course is 4 and a half years and 1 year of apprenticeship followed. For further information, students seeking admission to BAMS Ayurvedic Colleges in UP at SKS can visit the college’s website.
What facilities do the halls of residence / hostels on college have to offer?
One of the top private BAMS colleges in North India, SKS Ayurvedic College & Hospital facilitates twin / triple sharing accommodation facilities for students. Good water and electrical service facilities are available within the residence halls.
Whose name will payments be made on?
For students interested in admission to SKS, one of the BAMS Ayurvedic Colleges in North India must pay all fees through the Request draft on the name of SKS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital.
What documentation do I need to be registered / admitted?
- S.S.C. Examination (Std. 10th) Mark-sheet and passing certificate
- H.S.C. Examination (Std. 12th) Mark-sheet
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the Government in this behalf
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued after 1st April of the relevant academic year, by the authority empowered by the Government in this behalf
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the medical board constituted or medical officer authorized for the purpose;
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deem necessary
- The candidate shall have to produce for verification, at the time of counseling, before admission committee, the original certificates and testimonies of the documents attached with the application.