Q. Please tell us something about the college.
SKS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is one of the best Ayurvedic Colleges in UP set up under the aegis of SKS Group. Our college is approved by department of Ayush Government of India, New Delh best Ayurvedic Colleges in UP i recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi. It is situated right along NH #2 with excellent rail and road connectivity.
Q. What are the courses being offered by the Institute and what are their duration?
Our College is offering B.A.M.S (Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery). The BAMS course duration is 4 and half years followed by 1 year Apprenticeship. Students seeking admission in BAMS colleges in India can visit the website of the college for further information.
Q. What Are The Facilities Available In The Halls Of Residence/Hostels On College?
SKS Ayurvedic College & Hospital one of the top private BAMS colleges in North India facilitates students with the accommodation facilities having twin/triple sharing. Good water and electric supply facilities are available within the halls of residence.
Q. On Whose Name The Payments Are To Be Made?
For students interested in the admission at SKS one of the top BAMS Ayurvedic colleges in North India must pay all the fees by way of Demand draft on the name of SKS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital.
Q. What Documents Do I Require To Get Registration/Admission?
- S.S.C. Examination (Std. 10th) Mark-sheet and passing certificate
- H.S.C. Examination (Std. 12th) Mark-sheet
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the Government in this behalf
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, issued after 1st April of the relevant academic year, by the authority empowered by the Government in this behalf
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the medical board constituted or medical officer authorized for the purpose;
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deem necessary
- The candidate shall have to produce for verification, at the time of counseling, before admission committee, the original certificates and testimonies of the documents attached with the application.
Interested students can visit the website for further details; we claim to have one of the lowest fee structures of BAMS Ayurvedic Colleges however for confirmation students can directly visit the college also.