While people may choose the much-followed trend for medicines, MBBS, you decide to go for a traditional healing system, the Ayurveda. There are many questions that can poke your decision over the modern medicine system. Is there any scope of Ayurveda in Ayush Approved BAMS Medical Colleges in Haryana, what are the job opportunities, what will be the starting salary, will it be less compared to MBBS, Is studying Ayurveda easy over MBBS, etc., many such queries can take you forever. Here is all you need to know about studying Ayurveda in India. Irrespective of the city/state you are in, these tips will be helpful in clearing-up all your doubts.
Trump-out your fear for Ayurveda- Answering your queries
- As suggested by one of the Ayush Approved BAMS Medical Colleges in Rajasthan, you can appear in one of these entrance examinations- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Entrance Exam, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Entrance Exam, and All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental (AIPMT) Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE on National level.
- For admission, there are many Ayush approved BAMS Medical Colleges in UP. SKS Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital is one of the best medical colleges in India. We have trained Doctors and faculty members. Herbal Garden, unique medicine methodology, high patient success ratio, etc., are some of the peculiarities of our institute.
- Ayush Approved BAMS Medical College in MP says the study load for Ayurveda is equivalent to MBBS, no less, in fact, a little more.
- There are 3 types of job opportunities- Clinical Researcher, Intern in one of the Ayurvedic hospitals, and open your own clinic.
- The remuneration of an Ayurvedic doctor varies from 15,000-20,000. However, this varies from one organization to another. More efforts and dedication equal to handsome wages.
An Ayush Approved BAMS Medical College in MP says,” Ayurveda is much understated in India for it being affordable, quick source of income, and easy to study. Students need to think wisely while choosing their career path. They need to think wisely!” Therefore, you need to be fully prepared, and stay informed!